August 1, 2016
Pharmacists Professional Tips for Families
- It is important to continue taking Elevit/ multivitamin during the first 6 months of your baby’s life
- Looking after yourself is the best thing you can do for your baby. As health professionals, we have many ideas on how to do this. Just ask.
- Breastfeeding can sometimes be difficult, be sure to engage an expert who is non-judgemental and fully supportive such as Amanda.
- Constipation for pregnant mums is quite common, please don’t hesitate to discuss any concerns with your pharmacist as we will most likely have a solution.
- Having the blues (post natal depression) is quite common; please chat to your Doctor, Midwife or Pharmacist. Please do not suffer through this alone, we are here to help.
PharmaSave Clontarf Bridge
19A/9 Elizabeth Avenue
Clontarf QLD 4019
PH 07 3283 5238
Like us on FB : Pharmasave Clontarf Bridge